February 16 – 18, 2018
Tuesday, February 13 to Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Mandatory Bike Inspections
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Mandatory Athlete Check-In
Thursday, February 15, 2018
Mandatory Race Briefing Brunch
Friday, February 16, 2018
STAGE I – 6.2 mile (10 km) swim in Lake Conway, followed by a 91 mile (146 km) cross-country bike ride from Lake Conway to finish at Lone Cabbage Fish Camp in Cocoa, Florida. Elevation total 1,153 feet.
Saturday, February 17, 2018
STAGE II – 172 mi (276 km) bike ride, from Lone Cabbage Fish Camp in Cocoa, thru the beautiful farmlands, small towns and rolling hills of central Florida, finishing at Speer Park in the town of Oakland, Florida. Elevation total 4,815 feet.
Sunday, February 18, 2018
STAGE III – 52.4 mile (84 km) double-marathon run from the town of Clermont, thru the rolling hills of central Florida, finishing at the Town Hall of the charming town of Windermere, Florida. Elevation total 2,107 feet.
Monday, February 19, 2018
Awards Brunch & Celebration
Each stage must be completed in 12 hours or less. We strongly recommend the swim be completed in 6 hours or less. Participants not reaching the respective finish lines within the 12 hour limits will be disqualified, but encouraged to continue each of the following days as a participant.
- $200 non-refundable application fee
- If athlete is invited to race, the remaining registration fee of $1,600 (USD)
will be due within one week of invitation.
Our pricing for the event is an inclusive price for staging the event, which includes the athlete and two land crew (the minimum number of crew members required). Included in the fees are the following:
- 3 Race Briefing Brunch Tickets (1 Athlete and 2 Crew)
- 3 Awards Brunch Tickets (1 Athlete and 2 Crew)
- 3 Massages (one at the end of each stage for the athlete)
- 1 Kayak Rental
- 2 Crew Shirts
- 1 Photography Link to view event photos (Each Athlete)
- Finisher or Participant Award
- Finisher Garment for Official Finishers
- Memories to last a lifetime!!!
NOT INCLUDED are the following: Accommodations while in Orlando and surrounding areas, transportation to and from Orlando, meals other than those listed as part of the entry fee, nutritional needs, other race supplies or vehicle rentals. Note that you are responsible for your evening meals throughout the event. Extra crew shirts, meal tickets, and optional swim escort fees are additional. You may bring your own swim escort and kayak. Information on these additional costs will be made available with the Official Invitation Kit.
Entry fees will not be charged until the Invitation is accepted. Invitations not accepted within one (1) week of offer may be withdrawn and reissued to the next qualified applicant. The Refund and Withdraw policy will take effect starting from the time your fees are paid.
Refund and Withdraw Policy
If an athlete is accepted to race Ultraman Florida 2019, and has to drop out at some point, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancel before June 30 = $400 cancellation fee
- Cancel July 1 to July 31 = $600 cancellation fee
- Cancel August 1 to August 31 = $800 cancellation fee
- Cancel September 1 to September 30 = $1,000 cancellation fee
- Cancel after October 1st = NO REFUND
We are looking for 40 quality and fun volunteers for our 2018 event! Volunteer here!
Assistant Race Director